SELECTIVE MUTISM CLINIC IN THE MEDIA
- Selective Mutism is Debilitating, but it Can be Overcome (January 2018) article about an adult with selective mutism by Eden Gillespie in news.com.au.
- What’s it like to have a Phobia of Talking? (January 2016) article by Rebecca Kamm in thewireless.co.nz
- Selective Mutism – segment on ‘The Project’ (October 2015) audio-visual recording © 7pm Company Pty Ltd and Network Ten Pty Limited
- Selective Mutism: the children lost for words (November 2015) article in ‘The Age’ National newspaper
- Selective Mutism: The Children Too Anxious to Speak (October 2015) – article in news.com.au, by Ginger Gorman.
- El’s Story (2008)ABC radio interview in 2008 with Dr Elizabeth Woodcock and a 27-year-old woman with selective mutism. Produced by Natalie Kestecher. Download the audio or read the transcript on the website. www.abc.net.au/rn/features/silence/el/
- When Silence Screams (october 2006) – article in Sydney’s Child and Melbourne’s Child, October 2006 by Klay Lamprell about selective mutism.
Download (pdf 400k)