- Breaking the Silence, World (August 2023) An article by Amy Lewis on wng.org discussing the triumph over Selective Mutism in children.
- Breaking their Silence, World Radio (August 2023) A podcast on World Radio, hosted by Amy Lewis, featuring an interview with our Director on the topic of Selective Mutism.
- Overcoming Selective Mutism with Dr Elizabeth Woodcock (February 2023) A Podcast with Dr Jodi Richardson on “Well, Hello Anxiety”, interviewing our Director.
- Demystifying Selective Mutism – A Conversation with Dr Elizabeth Woodcock (July 2021) A podcast called ‘Speak Up’ by Speech Pathology Australia about Selective Mutism, interviewing our Director.
- raisingchildren.net.au, Australian Parenting Network (April 2021) Information page about Selective Mutism, independently reviewed by our Director, Dr Elizabeth Woodcock
- The Mute Photographer: How Her Photos Do the Talking (September 2018) Article about an adult with selective mutism by Antoinette Letouf in tendaily.com.au.
- The Silent Children at School (September 2017) Article by our Director, Elizabeth Woodcock for the APACS (Australian Psychologists and Counsellors in Schools) NSW eNewsletter.
- Selective Mutism is Debilitating, But it Can be Overcome (January 2018) Article about an adult with selective mutism by Eden Gillespie in news.com.au.
- What’s it Like to Have a Phobia of Talking? (January 2016) Article by Rebecca Kamm in thewireless.co.nz
- Tamra Thought her Daughters were Perfectly Healthy. Then a Teacher Asked a
Surprising !uestion (October 2015) Article in Mamamia.com.au with comments by Dr Elizabeth Woodcock.
- Selective Mutism – Segment on ‘The Project’ (October 2015) Audio-visual recording © 7pm Company Pty Ltd and Network Ten Pty Limited
- Selective Mutism: The Children Lost for Words (November 2015) Article in ‘The Age’ National newspaper
- Lost For Words (November 2015) Article by Sal McKeown in ‘Special World’ (an online magazine for special education teachers, therapists, and schools).
- Selective Mutism: The Children Too Anxious to Speak (October 2015) Article in news.com.au, by Ginger Gorman.
- El’s Story (2008) ABC radio national interview in 2008 with Dr Elizabeth Woodcock and a 27-year-old woman with selective mutism. Produced by Natalie Kestecher. Download the audio or read the transcript on the website. www.abc.net.au/rn/features/silence/el/
- When Silence Screams (October 2006) Article in Sydney’s Child and Melbourne’s Child, October 2006 by Klay Lamprell about selective mutism.
Download (pdf 400k)
SELECTIVE MUTISM CLINIC ON ‘THE PROJECT’
© Copyright Selective Mutism Clinic, 2022